('We’) Dunavit Business LTD, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which we need to collect, store and process your personal data that you provide to us. We are required to obtain your consent to allow us to process your data. You give us that consent when you sign up to use our services, but you can also take away that consent whenever you change your mind. Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following information about you:
● Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.dunavit.com (the 'Site') (including your personal details, contact details, mobile phone number, and other information you choose to provide to us when contacting us).
● Your location according to your computer or mobile device (if such settings are enabled)
● If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
● Website usage information is also collected using cookies (see below under 'Cookies').
It’s ok to change your mind about what data you allow us to keep and what you don’t want us to keep. We have to advise you, however, that opting out of some data processing/storage will result in a loss of functionality of the sites and a reduced user experience.
How will we use the information about you?
We use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
● To notify you of news, updates, or announcements related to our business which we believe may be of interest to you.
● To help us improve the structure, layout, and usability of the Site.
● To help personalize your repeat visits to the Site.
● To answer any questions, you may raise or respond to any comments you may send to us.
● To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the Site.
● To carry out market analysis and research.
● To ensure that we comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
Disclosure of your information
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, the information we have collected about you will generally be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we or our assets are purchased, your information will also be one of the transferred assets. We may share information about you with:
● Other companies in the same corporate group as us
● A buyer or prospective buyer of our business
● Our professional advisers, such as our lawyers, where it is necessary for them to advise us
● Other persons if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation
We may also share information about you with third parties that we engage to help us in certain areas, however, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information by these third parties.
We may also provide information about you to other users of the Site as reasonably required in order to provide the services that you order from us.
European right to “be forgotten”
If you live in Europe and use our services, you have the right to have all of your data erased when you stop using the services and close your account. There’s more about how long we keep data for below.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive and help us to improve the
Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
● To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
● To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize the Site according to your individual interests
● To speed up your searches
● To recognize you when you return to the Site
For further information about cookies visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org
How we treat your personal data
If any part of our Site requires login access, you are responsible for keeping your login credentials secure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will follow procedures and utilize security features to prevent unauthorized access.
We fully comply at all times with Data Protection applicable laws, regulations, seals, rules, policies, and guidelines and we undertake to keep all your personal information confidential and will not sell or provide your personal information to any third parties unless required to do so by law.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You can ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate at any time by contacting us.